Cleveland101.com is like a 101 level course in college that identifies and explains some of the interesting, historic and/or cool things in Cleveland.
- It’s geared toward journalists coming to town who need background pieces, interesting stories and fillers and some targeted ideas.
- It’s also for other visitors who are interested in a particular topic (sports, art, architecture, music, science, people, etc.) in Cleveland and don’t know where to begin.
- And frankly, we expect a lot of the visitors to be residents of the CLE who are pleasantly surprised by what they find. “Gee, I didn’t know that was in Cleveland!”
The people behind Cleveland101 are life-long Clevelanders who continually discover new things about their City. They also run Cleveland specific web pages such as:
- ClevelandPeople.Com for the 117 distinct ethnic groups that call Cleveland home.
- ClevelandSeniors.Com for the 50 and over crowd and those who care for and about them.
- ClevelandWomen.Com for women and girls of all ages and the men who care about them.
- GreatLakesGeek.Com for Tech, Science and Business info and resources.
- ClevelandPets.Com for the non-human members of our families.
- ClevelandCooks.Com devoted to all things related to Food and Cooking in Cleveland
- ClevelandMen.Com for men and boys and the women who care about them. (Coming Soon)
- Cleveland Speakers Bureau to find interesting speakers and/or to be listed as a speaker.
- and more coming soon.
Contact us at:
2800 Euclid Ave. # 325 Cleveland, OH 44115
If you found something on this site useful, please consider a contribution (anything will help) via the Paypal button below to help us maintain and upgrade this resource.